At ForSoapmakers.com we make every effort to keep your information secure:
- We use a secure server to take your order, including your credit card information, address and so on. All information collected is maintained our our secure server, password protected and highly fire-walled.
- Your credit card information may be kept on file in our accounting software. There is limited access to that computer system and it is password protected.
- The only reason we ask you for personal information is to process your order and make sure it goes to you, so as to prevent someone else from fraudulently using your credit card.
- We do not sell your name, address or other information nor do we give it to anyone else for any reason.
- Our shopping cart does put a cookie on your computer in order to recognize you if you leave and then return to the shopping cart. The cookie is required in order to make the shopping cart work.
- Any information you provide us from surveys or on-line questionnaires is used only for our in-house research and to provide improved customer service. None of that information is made available to anyone outside ForSoapmakers.com, nor is it stored online.
- We do send out periodic mailings (by US Postal Service and by e-mail) to our customers. If you order online from us, you will become a customer and receive these mailings. You can request not to receive them at the time you place your order (or at any time subsequently) and your request will be honored. Simply send us an email or write or call us.
- If you ever feel that we have violated your confidence in us in any way, contact us and we will handle it immediately.